Scott's birthday party

 Scott finally got the birthday party he has been talking about for two years.  Last year, Tyler was in the hospital so Scott didn't get any party.  This year, he invited over a bunch of kids for pizza, cake, and a movie.

Another one of Pop's masterpieces.







 I'm pretty stoked about this lot of 12 month clothes we got from craigslist.



 
 Movie night was pretty loud, even though they sat pretty quietly to watch Hotel Transylvania. The TV has a built-in DVD player and the audio output doesn't have a strong signal, so they had the PIONEER at half power.   He got a bunch of gifts.  Thanks, everyone, for making Scott's 7th birthday a success!


Comments

Adam and Lisa said…
Happy Birthday Scott! We sure love you and miss you! Sounds like the bday party was a success. I love seeing Blake - he's so big and so cute!
Janine said…
What an awesome birthday party! Oh, it brought back so many memories of your birthday parties. Scott and Tyler look so big and Blake looks SO different! Thanks for posting the pictures--we loved seeing them! We love you so much!
Anonymous said…
I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!
Review my web blog - the diet solution
Chelle said…
Glad Scott was able to have a good party this year! Walt's cakes are pretty impressive. And you guys always find the most killer deals on Craigslist! I'm totally jealous. Blake is looking so much like Kira...what a handsome boy. I think I'll have to add your Nitroblue blog to my blog list b/c I think it's pretty darn funny and has great ideas as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons