the weddng

This is when I went to Max's wedding one day late...My mom told me she thought it was Friday and sure enough she was right.  While I missed the dancing and mingling lucky me got to hang out with my bestie Laurel and her sweet little guy. These little men are about 3 monhths apart. Our last kids are 1 day apart. Robin served me up some yummy mexican from the night before and her bundt cake that was SOOO good.  I can't stop thinking about it.  I got to actually talk to the special couple Max and Emily without any rush.  It was a fabulous post wedding night...so if you aren't quite ready for your wedding to end in a night, just invite me and I might just extend the party!  This is my life with 4.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons