Visit from Grammy and Grampy


Danny's parents came to visit and help with this little munchkin....
And I had my camera with me for the whole week. My resolution is going AWESOME and now I have pictures to prove I actually do things as a mom. And remind me it is full of fun, excitement, frustration, love, exhaustion and of course TOTALLY WORTH IT. Danny and I are in a stage of life that we usually love each other and our kids so much. Some of it is because of the challenges we have had. They have made us appreciate life so much and we are so grateful for our many blessings. We really feel undeserving of how great our life is. We wouldn't change the things we have been through or will go through, both good and bad, because they make us who we are and appreciate what life is all about.

We had so much fun having Grammy and Grampy with us. The boys talked about them coming for weeks. We all had so much fun having them and can't wait to see them again. Danny's dad could only come for the weekend because of work, so Tyler called Grammy Grampy all week. It was pretty funny and he just didn't get that she was Grammy.

Grammy making easter eggs with the boys. They had a great time hunting for the eggs and an even better time eating all the candy. I think Tyler inhailed a pound of candy in record time.
Of course we went on bike rides. Too bad there isn't a car seat adapter for a bike trailer. I guess that would be dangerous. I see jogging in my future to keep up with the boys. We got a tag-a-long for Tyler which is awesome.

Grammy and Grampy tried out the RC cars.

Enjoyed pre-school day at the Lindsay Wildlife Musuem. The theme was babies...how perfect is that? Here are the kids learning all about baby mice. They loved making horse and bird prints with their feet and paint. It was a lot of fun with so many projects and fun things to do.
Sunbathing to try to get rid of her jaundice. My first baby with jaundice. What a great thing she was born in March. One more reason to love a spring baby!!


We went to the city and played at the Academy of Science. Danny had the afternoon off and we enjoyed a beautiful day at the park with him.


Went to the visitors center at the temple and watched the little videos that Scott loves and the Testament in the Little Theatre. I love having the visitor center. There are usually only a couple people there and so many things to do with the kids. So grateful for eternal families!!

Did I mention we love this little one??
A LOT!!

Oakland Zoo Day. We all loved the monkey's.


And of course holding baby Kira. Love that girl. It won't be long before she will actually be enjoying all these fun outings instead of sleeping through them. Enjoying the ease of the infant stage (except for getting up every 2 hours at night, feeling like I am a milk machine, and a million dirty diapers).
Thanks so much for such a great week Grammy and Grampy. You guys are the best and our kids had so much fun.

Comments

allison said…
Geez, Grammy is looking good! I'm not sure if she reads these comments, but if so, I have to say hello! (& you look great!!!)
Grandparents are the absolute best!
What a fun trip!
Julia M. said…
That looks like so much fun! Little Kira is darling!

I hope Danny gets better soon. What a challenge. I love to hear about your love for one another. You're such a good example to me!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons