Friday, July 24, 2009

Gymnastics

Danny made it out of the house for Scott's gymnastics class this week and even managed to take some photos. Each day Danny is able to be up for longer periods of time. We are so proud of Scott. He is such a good listener and really concentrates on everything that teacher Laura says. Why isn't he more like that with me?? Anyway, Scott loves his class and this is why...
I get to play with Tyler while Scott is in his class. Tyler is a little young for the classes but can't wait for next year.

7 comments:

Heather said...

so cute! He looks so big. Can I come next week?

Jacquie said...

Happy that Scott is enjoying his gymnastic class. Heidi - it seems like yesterday that you were his age climbing the rope, hanging from the rings and jumping into the pit at Nikki's gymnastics

Autumn said...

So fun! I want to take gymnastics :)

Jenny said...

That is great! Drew is in gymnastics too. This is his last week. They sure love it don't they!

The MacMizzles said...

Woohoo! This is such great news. I am glad you guys are doing well.

Kelley Hauck said...

Heidi, Where did you sign him up. That looks so fun. I would love to sign Mason up?

Kelley Hauck (kelleyhauck@hotmail.com)

Isom Crew said...

What day do you go? Surprised I haven't run into you there. Cute kids you have!