Happy Fathers Day!!

I feel soo blessed on Fathers Day. My boys couldn't possibly have a better father and that makes me fell like the luckiest person in the world. Scott, Tyler and I know Carl look at their father with the utmost love, respect and admiration. He is a man who teaches them to have fun, learn, fix things and fill your heart with love towards others and the Lord. He is an example in all his actions and words. I have never once heard him yell. He is always so calm, so loving and such a loving dad.
My dad. Anyone who knows my dad knows that he is saint. He has always placed his family first and truly lives a life of selflessness. I don't just say this because he is my dad. Anyone who knows him would agree this. My boys love their Pop. He adores them, takes care of them and makes it possible for me to coach. They couldn't be in better or more spoiled hands when we are working. Thanks dad, I love you!
Grampy, Danny's dad, is another amazing father figure in our lives. Danny is very similar to his dad with having a love and skill of fixing things. I have a feeling Danny and his dad were fixing teeth and cars together before coming to this life. He worked so hard for his family. We just returned from Disneyland with all the grandkids which I am sure was quite exhausting. Just one reason for super Grampy award. We love you Glen!

Comments

Julia M. said…
You do have lots of good men in your life, don't you? Danny is quite the dad. He's the only guy I've ever heard say, "The real work starts when I get home!" What a good attitude and blessing for your children! Happy Father's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons