Visiting the Plewe's

My best friend from High School, Laurel and her husband Ryan live in Los Angeles and it was so fun to visit. They have the cutest place in UCLA grad housing. Ryan is going to orthodontic school and doing an awesome job!! Oh fun times. Here are the ladies cooking.
Flashback from the past...Scott as a little man having fun on the lovesack.


He was too tired to do anything this year. How sad!
Tyler hanging out with Ryan.
Thanks for having us over guys. It was so fun. See you soon.

Comments

Cardalls said…
So, I pulled up your blog and I said to Seth (without having read anything), "Their kitchen looks like the UCLA apartments." You can spot those places anywhere! We loved it there. I hope Katie is also enjoying it. Thanks for bringing back the memories! (Remember when you slept in our living room on your way to Mexico and I made you Shrimp Scampi? I was newly married and didn't know how to cook or entertain. Such fun memories!)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons