Saturday, May 30, 2009

Giants Game

We had a great time going to see the Giants.  We parked in the UCSF Mission Bay Campus Site which was really cool for me to see.  I have seen all these plans and it was neat to envision where it would be.  I truly think in my unbiased opinion that it is the most beautiful stadium overlooking the water.  Have I mentioned I feel like we live in amazing part of the country...so blessed!


Chrystal and Tim from our old ward joined us which was great fun!

We ate some yummy fun!

We wore some yummy food!
We played some stellar baseball!



Tyler was great in the outfield!

All together so much fun.  Danny and I usually go to about 1 game a season. Maybe we'll make it to more!  The entire fam had a blast.

1 comment:

Timeeh said...

"The entire fam" and "Tim and Crystal!" We had a great time at the game!