Sunday, January 13, 2008

We are hanging in there

Tyler was looking jaundiced, so Heidi took him in to the hospital today. Maybe they'll give us a home blue light kit. This week, I hit the end of my rope. That's not so bad, though, because the only way is up!
It's not always smiles and business during the midnight feedings. But last night, from 12:50 am to 1:47, I fed him 120 mL, burped him three times, and then cleaned up around the house. Then, I put him in the swing and he slept until almost 4:00!
This was when his complexion was a little more pink. Everyone comments on his beautiful eyes. Thank you!

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

I love his smile, too! What a beautiful boy. I hope that everything goes okay. I remember Bryce telling us that when Ben was a baby he was worried about jaundice, so he created his own light system for him. Bryce is quite the man! Keep hanging in there!

Liz said...

good job noticing such a fine detail as skin coloring, i have to say that would be an easy one to overlook for most parents. you guys are doing such a good job taking care of your boys!

sending you love and prayers!!