Why do I love brother pictures so much??

Is Tyler yellow or is scott white? One of our friends at church said that she kind of likes the jaundice look. I think it kind of looks like a fake and bake. Sadly, it's not a tan since he can't be in the sun due to his heart meds.
Scott LOVES to help with Tyler's bath. He pulls his chair up and rubs soap all over Tyler's body. I just love these brother moments. I do love having them so close in age, even though right now it is difficult that Tyler doesn't like to sleep at night and has so many dr. appts. I just keep thinking to myself, "this too will pass." I know they are going to be great buddies and I love that they are both boys and 19 months apart.




Comments

Unknown said…
The top picture of Scott and Tyler together is priceless! What beautiful smiles! Tyler is in our prayers and thoughts. Let us know what we can do to help out. We love you, B and B

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons