Happy New Year





We had a great time on New Year's Eve with Laurel, my best friend from high school and her boyfriend Ryan. We went into San Francisco and ate at a fantastic Chinese Restaurant, Betelnut, which I would recommend to all. Afterwards we went to Ghirardelli Square for some ice-cream and I was especially disappointed that it was being renovated and the temporary location closed at 6pm. Since when does Ghirardelli close at 6? We had our ice-cream shakes at Lori's Diner, which was still fun but just not the same quality...oh well, just means we have to go back sometime soon. We came home to get the kids and the entire family was asleep by 1030pm. Now that is my idea of a good night. Great friends, great food and sleeping by 11. We were party poopers in that we didn't make it to 12 but that is just fine by me.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
Sorry I haven't been online very much. Sounds like you had a great holiday season! How fun!
Julia M. said…
I would be bummed about a second-rate shake, too! I'm glad you had a great New Year's. There's nothing wrong with sleeping through 12. I bet it felt good!
DCRomney said…
PS You look GORGEOUS!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons