Sunday, August 2, 2026

2026 County

Well we survived another County swim meet, an all-day Saturday and all-day Sunday meet at Acalanes High in Lafayette.  It's always hot but this year seemed especially hot.  Hanna and Kira qualified.  

Hanna:
25 yard breast, 20.44, 4th
25 yard back, 18.70, 2nd
100 yard medley relay, breast, 1:15.79, 4th
100 yard free relay: 1:05.27, 5th

Kira:  50 yard free, 26.96, 28th
100 yard free, 1:01.06, 27th
200 yard medley relay, free, DQ (she false started)
200 yard free relay, 1:49.34, 20th


backstroke finals

free relay: Paisley, Juliana, Eliza, Kira

WST A free relay

medley relay

I call this Atlas man but the kids have another word for it


For a while I was asking Doug M. whether he had any treats.  They always seem to have good treats but everytime I asked, he had nothing.  I traded some toffees and chocolate caramels for this and when I asked "Are there any treats?"  they presented me with this little treat carousel.  I did sneak some trail mix before the rest of the kids devoured it.



Getting ready for medley relay



We just got back from the end-of-the-season party at Woodlands.  I am glad the season is over.  Okay, bye.  
 

1 comment:

DavidandJuliann said...

Congrats to Hanna! Nice pics!

School starts and the beach trip

  11th grade at Northgate 6th grade at Foothill 4th grade at Valle Verde Ralph did not want his picture taken Normal amount of contempt from...