'February

The boys went to prom without dates.  We finally got some good weather which brought everyone outside.



All the other parents were dressed up.  Heidi said she didn't care that I wore my grubbies until she saw this photo.  I used to have two pair of jeans, one for working and one for going out, but someone took my Ariat work jeans and so now my going out jeans are also my work jeans.  







Scott spoke in church today as he prepares to leave for his mission to Chile.  There was just one youth speaker and Scott.  He did well and spoke for 20 minutes.  I was pleased.  Lindzer, Richard, Mara, Grammy and Grampy came.  






Our tradition on Mondays after Copa is to get frozen yogurt at Myo.  



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons