December

The boys had their winter concert on 12/18/19 at Adams Middle School.  Scott was pretty stoked to play in all the groups: 6th grade band, 7-8th grade band, jazz band, drumline, and accompanying the Creative Dramatics, which is the boys and girls choir.  
  



Tyler on the snare.  Check out that motion blur.  I brought my 70-200 lens and the tripod but the lighting was so bad I had to use shutter speeds of 1/5.

Scott on the keys for jazz band




Tyler on the keys for jazz band


Mr. Fallon, the director, recognized Scott, and that made him feel good.





Kylin with Scott.  Overall the bands and choir did a nice job and the set wasn't too long.


Hanna, the uber cutie, hanging out with me and the motorcycles



The jazz band did a set in the streets of Brentwood.


The Marsh Creek ward put on a live nativity and had a real llama!  Yeah.







I wanted to bring my tripod but we were rushed getting out the door.  This was 1.6 seconds with a flash fire.  A little motion blur but not bad for a handheld long exposure by Scott.  Plus, Heidi and I have so few pictures together.

It's been a pretty busy month.  The kids got lice last week and that was not fun.  You can't appreciate how much work is involved until your kids get it.  Heidi was combing out her hair every night for two hours.  I've been working five days for quite a while and Heidi started working evenings again at Diamond Hills.  It looks like our offer on the Walnut Creek home is not going to be accepted, so I'm a little sad, but also relieved.  We always felt like if it was meant to be, then it would be.

Now I'm going to post some more motorcycle pictures to my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons