Thursday, November 14, 2019

My birfday and some other fun pictures

This is the pose they do for advertising halloween costumes.  Hanna was pretty excited about trick-or-treating and quickly picked up the routine.  


Parker was all about the candy and after not too much time, said, "I'm done."  


Look who's getting to be so big!  She still doesn't talk, but she communicates effectively, especially when saying NO!  



This is Buster, the offspring of Rocky, the stray cat who birthed two litters in our yard.  Initially I wanted to keep Buster outside since Suzie was marking her territory on the landing and I didn't want any more cat pee smell.  But when there were raccoons in the yard and the cats were fighting them, we decided to take Buster inside.  I put him in the litter box and he figured out what to do.  He is the most docile, patient cat ever.  He purrs real loud.  Rocky still prefers to be outside all the time.  Suzie still thinks she's the boss but she's not very personable.

What do you think of Scott's hair?  I think he should cut it, but at least it's combed here.  I've been cutting it ever since he was a baby. 


She has all the McMillan attributes.  Dirty face, brown eyes, and a cute smile. 

For my birthday din din we had over the Olsons and the Fishers.  I made a pork tenderloin on the barbie and homemade snickers.  We ran the RC cars in the golf course right before dinner.




 I wish Mister would put himself to bed more often. 


Okay, bye. 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Aw, Hanna what a cutie in that bee costume! I can't even picture Scott with short hair anymore. I think he is due for a change! That's fun you had friends over for your birthday. Looking forward to hanging out over Thanksgiving!