New Years

Danny's siblings all live in his hometown of Layton until about a year ago when his sister moved to California.  For New Years we got in the car to ring in the New Year with them.  It was so fun!  I got to spend Christmas with my sister and her family and New Years with Lindsey and her family.  On the way home, I asked the kids what their favorite part was and they all loved spending time with their cousins.

Lindsey was such a great host.  We spent time at the park, went to a fun trampoline/parkour park, we stayed up til midnight, and played fun games and just hung out.  The Drew kids like to hang out and do video games which was a rare treat for my kids.  If I let me kids do electronics they would be on them all day every day so I have to really limit their use but that is what they did most of the day and it was kind of nice to just sit and talk with adults.  Here are some pics....




Comments

Unknown said…
We are so glad you came! The kids loved hanging out! You guys are awesome! Next up- ski trip?
Lindsey said…
I’m so glad you thought of us and drove down! We had so much fun and it’s so good to have cousins in California. You guys were good sports about staying in our small rooms. So fun to have you - let’s do it again!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons