Thanksgiving 2017 weekend in Utah

Like tradition, we rolled out of town Wednesday after work.  The van ran great.  We got to Utah at 5:37 am Thanksgiving morning.  







Family photos by yours truly and the 70-200L 2.8IS ii




My favorite part of Boondocks was driving the go-karts.  Scott and I took notes on which ones were the fastest and then would select those.  Even if they were at the back of the lineup, we could still finish first.  I was proud of Scott for how he drove the line.  Maybe he learns from the best, ha!



The weather was unusually warm.


Tyler and Turin were stoked to cash in their points for yo-yos. 


Dan-o visited Autumn's family.  They live in WA now.  Zach is on the left and is Andrea's youngest.  Dan-o is expecting a boy next year.


On Saturday we visited Laurel and Ryan.  Costco pizzas are pretty good bang for your buck but I'm not crazy about the taste.  I wanted to hit the Brick Oven and the creamery.  Next time. 


I think it was a pretty good trip.  The check engine light didn't come on, we didn't waste time, and we saw our friends.  I even visited Dwight and Kim. 

Okay, bye.

Comments

DavidandJuliann said…
Great to see you all!
Janine said…
Thank you for making the long and tedious trip here! It was so fun to have all of you come and we had a great time!
Julia M. said…
Those photos are awesome! I love the baby girls with their mommas. How fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons