Lovin' the cat

We are really enjoying the cat.  She sleeps with Tyler most nights and likes to hang out with us in the day.  At lunch today, I went home and everyone was gone.  I talked to Mel and cleaned up the home.  She'd follow me up and down the stairs and occasionally hide from me on the landing.  



Each kid pretty much has his own electronic device.  I have to remind Heidi that I watched 4 hrs of TV each day and I turned out okay.  I still managed to find time to do my piano and soldering and play with my friends.

Parker is still having a hard time.  He doesn't seem to have recovered from his shots last week.  He gets up 4-5x/night.  He cries unless you stand and hold him.  Kira and Blake have mostly recovered.

Comments

Chelle said…
She's such a pretty kitty! And she sounds like a gem. I'm glad your kids are enjoying her so much! And ugh, sorry about the 4-5x/nt with Parker. That sounds miserable! Hope he recovers from his shots.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons