Dinner at La Costa

Pop joined us for valentines day dinner at La Costa in Brentwood.  



Tyler insisted on a taco and after he ate his burrito, we got him a taco without the spices.

Kira wanted her picture taken like this.  We got several boxes of clothes from the neighbors and there were lots of cute items in there.  Kira can pretty much dress herself but refuses help with her hair.  Well, she'll grow out of that in seventh or eighth grade.


When I pulled out my old powershot S400, I heard some teenagers make some comment about how no one uses cameras anymore.  Yeah, pretty much.  But these are still higher quality than their cell phone pictures, but not as good as Lavar's old film camera with the 50 mm lens.

I was whistling War, by the Hypnotic Brass Ensemble (from the Hunger Games when Katniss is interviewed in front of the audience in the capitol), and Kira said, "That hurts my ears."

I said, "Well your screaming hurts mine."  She must have just been real tired.

Okay, bye.


Comments

cici said…
Wonderful Valentine for all. Pops looks shell shocked!!! haha
I would love to sit next to all of you in a restaurant.
xoxo
and Happy Valentines Day to all the McMillans!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons