Backyard

The kids have been spending more time outside, which is good.  They need a media fast.  Scott, Tyler, and Kira are into climbing into the tree.  Tyler is into having his picture taken.  

Here, the boys prepare the garden for some strawberry starts.

Three weeks later, this is how they look.  I am impressed at nature and how dormant plants just know what kind of tissue to generate.  I guess it's evidence of God's role.  

The boys have been into practicing baseball.  They like shagging tennis balls from around the community, so it's no great loss when they go into the golf course.

 Blakey likes to just tag along.

I don't know what Kira's doing here, but check out that bird's nest of hair.  She's also into wearing pajamas 24/7 and she likes princesses.

Comments

Oh my goodness. I love kira's picture. Save that one for future boyfriends.
Chelle said…
We love spending time in the backyard too! Nice strawberries. And there is def something so amazing about a plant growing. It's therapeutic for us.
Janine said…
I can't believe how BIG the kids look! Tyler is so handsome! Blake has grown up! Good job to plant some strawberry starts--what an absolute testimony of God's power and genius, and a great way to teach kids the miracle of creation. Love you!
DavidandJuliann said…
Everyone is getting so big. My goodness.
allison said…
Your kids have a lot of fun! I like the first picture of Tyler, he's always been such a handsome boy. The others are just as adorable, but I may have a special place in my heart for Tyler. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons