Some pics

 At Grandma and Pop's 

 At Lyle's

 At Kim and Scott's

My fav:  In our garage.  Check out those overalls.  A craigslist bargain.

I had to add to Danny's captions....Danny refers to the overalls as Blake's coveralls.  Doesn't get much better than that.  Grateful for a husband that is able to teach our kids mechanics.  And willing to spend time with them on his projects.  Never too young to start learning and hanging out on projects together. It will be so fun to see the kids personalities and interests develop. It will be interesting to see who, if any of our kids, will share similar interets.  As for now I am saying Blake and Scott are mini Danny's.  Kira is a mini me and Tyler is probably more me.

Comments

cici said…
Adorable photos
Love the little Motorcycle Munchkin at work.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan-o said…
I liked the one of Blake in the overalls too. They were all fun though! Nice pics.
Chelle said…
Cute pics! I'm glad you guys both have mini-me's. Danny must be happy as a clam that Blake seems mechanically inclined already. :) Turin loves to take things apart. It drives me nuts, b/c now several things don't work (like our bathroom door) but I figure if I can channel it in the right direction, it will be a good thing.
Heather said…
That pic of Blake is such a classic! Love it. Great moment captured with the overalls.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons