Gym Classes

I have loved trying classes at the gym.  They are so much more fun for me than working out alone.  I am one who gets easily bored and lazy on my own.  In case  you didn't know, I am an extravert and enjoy being around other people which makes it fun.  Danny came with me the other day which was fun.

The first time I took a class I couldn't walk or move for a couple of days.  Now I can lift a little more and don't get quite as sore so it is progress.  Now I just need to learn to eat a little healthier.  The thing about working out and nursing is that I am eating all day.  Often a ton of brownies because I am so hungry.  I know it would be good for me to eat healthier and give me more energy. I just need to get into a rountine.  Someday I will make it a goal.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons