Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, he's cute! We are going to have to come to California so we can meet him in person!
He is so stinking cute I can hardly stand it! I've always thought he was so beautiful...does he say anything in Spanish? I like to call Turin "Mr. T" alot too.
Post a Comment