Children Update




The New Year meant Scott and Tyler were divided up in church and a tuesday class. I wondered how this transition would go. Their teachers have said they are both doing great, probably better than when together. It is so funny how I anticipate the opposite of what comes to pass. Tyler acts more like a big boy and Scott listens and behaves so well. We have so many people coming to us telling us how well Scott is doing and I just think, "who is this child they are talking about?" Don't get me wrong, he is a relatively good boy at home, but also a little crazy, full of energy and lets just say determined to do things his way. Maybe I need to get some lessons from his other teachers.

It is amazing to see how different and yet the same Tyler and Scott are. Scott wants to please others, can be rather serious, is very analytical and mechanical. He gets so sad when he gets in trouble and usually resonds by sitting by himself. He loves riding his bike, scooter and being out and about. He has always been so coordinated. He is a little Danny is so many ways.

Tyler is just a happy little guy. His personality is more relaxed, he wants to be independent (maybe because he is 2) and very social. He doesn't have as much interest in how things work like Scott does and isn't as emotionally sensitive. Tyler loves art and will sit and draw to his hearts content.

I love my little men and what they teach me on a daily basis. I feel so blessed to be their mom.

Comments

Julia M. said…
They are so darling! And getting so big. I can't believe I haven't met Tyler, yet. I'm sure I would like him! You look great, too!
ChrisnDave said…
Such sweet handsome boys. It really is interesting seeing how different each child is, huh!
Dan-o said…
The boys are really growing up! It's been fun to be able to see them every so often with work in Sac. It's always fun to see the month in photo review when Danny puts them out and read updates on the blog. Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
Heather said…
Cute recap of Scott and Tyler. So true that they can be so different, yet so similar. I get such a kick out of everything that Scott says and he is getting to be such a big boy. Tyler is talking so much and definitely becoming very independent.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons