A Day in the Life....

Sometimes I take Scott and Tyler to the Oakland Temple while Danny goes inside. We walk around, play on the roof and watch all the movies at the visitors center. Scott likes watching them in Spanish. His favorite is a clip of a little disabled girl who finishes a swimming relay. Here are some pics of us waiting....
Afterwards we went to Costco for churros and lunch. Scott enjoyed riding the cart with Danny.

followed by two very tired kids. Tyler fell asleep chewing gum.


Comments

ChrisnDave said…
Cute :) And I am glad to see I'm not the only one that lets my toddler chew "chicle" :)
Julia M. said…
What fun to have two darling boys to spend your days with. I love Scott's smile. It's so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons