Probably the cutest little swimmer I've ever seen!
That is the greatest picture! Thanks for sharing!
I heard Grandma Ruth's voice when I read "Go Scottsdale"
This is one of my ALL-time favorite photos of Heidi. I love the look on her face. She was a speedy little squid.
Such a cute picture. Thanks for sharing!!
I thought Scott looked like Danny, but I'm re-thinkning that now! Cute picture!
It seems like yesterday that I was putting you in your little seat at the clerk of the course - our swim meets were great family memories!
oh my cuteness!!!
Post a Comment
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
8 comments:
Probably the cutest little swimmer I've ever seen!
That is the greatest picture! Thanks for sharing!
I heard Grandma Ruth's voice when I read "Go Scottsdale"
This is one of my ALL-time favorite photos of Heidi. I love the look on her face. She was a speedy little squid.
Such a cute picture. Thanks for sharing!!
I thought Scott looked like Danny, but I'm re-thinkning that now! Cute picture!
It seems like yesterday that I was putting you in your little seat at the clerk of the course - our swim meets were great family memories!
oh my cuteness!!!
Post a Comment