25 years ago...

Heidi
Go S C O T T S D A L E!! Scottsdale Invitational, Age 4

Comments

Julia M. said…
Probably the cutest little swimmer I've ever seen!
Jenny said…
That is the greatest picture! Thanks for sharing!
I heard Grandma Ruth's voice when I read "Go Scottsdale"
Heather said…
This is one of my ALL-time favorite photos of Heidi. I love the look on her face. She was a speedy little squid.
Unknown said…
Such a cute picture. Thanks for sharing!!
allison said…
I thought Scott looked like Danny, but I'm re-thinkning that now! Cute picture!
Jacquie said…
It seems like yesterday that I was putting you in your little seat at the clerk of the course - our swim meets were great family memories!
analyn said…
oh my cuteness!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons