SPRING BREAK PISMO BEACH

 We spent 3 days in Pismo Beach for Spring Break.  Anytime there is warm weather on the Coast, we go!  We left Monday after Tyler got back from the gym and I packed up and got there around 2 and went straight to the beach.  It was the perfect day! We spent it at Avila Beach. The kids loved boogie boarding, playing in the waves, building sand castles and motes and digging holes to bury themselves.  Afterwards, we went back to the hotel to hot tub and play in the pool.

Day 2, Blake and Tyler went golfing while I took Parker and Hanna on a hike.  We found the cutest trail and wish we could have gone farther but Tyler and Blake finished their course and Hanna's legs were tired.  Kira was sadly sick before we left but still decided to come and spent day 2 in the hotel.  She thought it would be better to be bored at a hotel than at home.  We went to the beach in the afternoon and then went back to the hotel for more swimming and hot tubbing.  There are always kids playing at the hotel pool where we go until 2.  The kids get shirley temples at the bar all night and have a great time.  

I got a migraine...yuck!  I get super nauseous and a migraine for an hour or two, throw up and then feel better.  After it is over, I am so grateful to have my health restored.  I know it will come to an end eventually which is such a blessing even though I feel like my head is in the clouds for the night but that doesn't bother me.  I got a migraine last time we went to the beach about 2 years ago.  Maybe I get dehydrated.  Who knows!  

Day 3 was colder so it was the perfect day for more golfing and Avila Farm.  Blake and Parker went to a challenge course, which apparently was quite the challenge!  I was so impressed how well Blake did since he hasn't played much and of course amazed at how hard Tyler has worked and how well he is playing considering he just started playing.  The golf team has been so great for him and he works so hard going to the gym.  The kids love feeding the animals and I loved the sourdough bread.  There are nice goats and mean goats and we try to feed the nice goats and our favorite, the king of the hill who is crazy.

It was a fun time!  I didn't love that our DVD machine didn't work in the van.  Made the car rides less than ideal. We are spoiled! 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons