Office Zone Barcelona

My mission president got released as a general authority 70 over Conference and it came with a lot of reflection for me.  He and his wife were two really influential people in my lives.  I got to spend my first 6 months in the field watching and interacting with them and noticed two things. They love the Lord and love others.  It made me realize that it goes hand in hand. Everyone always tells you that having a missionary in the field strengthens your home and testimony so much. One way that it does that is by helping you reflect on your time as a missionary which brings back experiences, feelings and a reminder of what service does to ones life.  One day I will put all my pictures in digital form and make a book.  Until now, I will add little pieces here and there. 
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons