Haps

On Sunday, on the way home from Pop's, Scott wanted to hear stories.  I've told him lots of my good ones, so I just started telling him about my life in college and dental school.  I talked about waking up at 3:50 to get ready for work at the treadmill factory, riding my old Yamaha motorcycle to the Freeport center, and taking naps at the lunch table during breaks.  Heidi wasn't that interested in my stories and asked to wear my ear plugs.  Then she said, "You should write a book."

"I did," I said.  "My journal.  I have hundreds of pages."  

So I was telling the girls at work about story time and I went to the entry in which I described my homecoming date at BYU.  It was even funnier reading it straight from the horse's mouth.   Good old journals.  So here is my journal entry for the week.

This is how Scott practices in the morning.  See Mel on the left?  Yeah.  


Mister is six months old and he moved into the next batch of clothes.



Scott's starting to care more about how he looks and spends lots of time in front of the mirror.

Kira doesn't care that much about how she looks, but Heidi does, so Heidi bought her some cuter clothes.

The outside made for strong backlight, so I fired the flash and then saw his hair and face were messy.  Oh well, a bad photo is better than no photo.

We were expecting it to cool down now that we're officially into fall, but it was 100 degrees yesterday.  Okay, bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons