Life with 4...

The past 2 months have been an emotional roller-coaster with Tyler. I couldn't envision taking care of him let alone a newborn.  However, Tyler seemed to do better day by day and when the baby came he was so much better. That has made my kids manageable.  They all love the baby.  They love to hold him and give him kisses and are so sweet to him.  I wasn't sure how Kira would do, but she LOVES having a baby.  As for Blake, he is so sweet.  He is the easiest baby.  Sleeps well, makes noises all day long and loves to be held.  We are so blessed.  We shall see how it goes when he wakes up a little bit, but for now I am enjoying how easy a baby is in the beginning.  He is looking more and more like Danny.  He still looks like a little old man and hasn't stopped scrunching his face since he has come. I call him my little, old man.  We sure do love Blake!

Comments

Heather said…
So happy to hear the transition has been good one for all of you. You are inspiring to us all.
Congrats on the new babino he is awfully cute. I don't know how you do it! Kira magically changed into a little girl overnight.
Jacquie said…
Heidi,
I would luv a copy of this picture for the mantle. Perfect pic of all 4 of them...
Chelle said…
What a tender mercy that Tyler has been so much better. The Lord is truly watching over you guys. I can't wait to meet Blake next week! Eek!
Adam and Lisa said…
Cutest family ever!
Adam and Lisa said…
Cutest family ever!
DavidandJuliann said…
What a great family! They are growing up so fast!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons