Saturday, November 24, 2007
I love my job. I get to stay home with my kids in the day and work at night. I love coaching kids, being outdoors, and having great friends. Scott and I are at a swimmeet. Go Aquabears!!
My parents. They made me who I am. They are two of the most generous and caring people I know. My boys and I are so lucky to have them so close!
Laughter...the cure for all.
My sister and the baby bjorn...I am so lucky to have a sister who is full of wisdom, love and so much fun to be around. The baby bjorn is the best invention for any mom with two kids. I don't know how parents did it before this invention!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
1 comment:
That child looks like he's flying!!! He's so high up!!!
Post a Comment