Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!! Our family has so much to give thanks for this holiday season. Here are a few of the things we are giving thanks for:
Walnut Creek & our Condo...we love where we live. It is close to San Francisco, the beach, mountains and so much to do. Our little city has great parks, shopping, restaurants, wonderful weather and so much more. We are so lucky to live here.
We are grateful for the miracles of prayer, our faith in God and knowledge of eternal families.
Friends like you!! We don't know what we would do without our friends and family that have done so much for us these past couple of months. We love you!!

8 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I'm so jealous about the weather thing! It's already snowed once here in Denver...BRRRRRRRR!!! It has melted a bit, though. I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! :)

Unknown said...

Heidi, Danny, Scott and Tyler, One of the things we are most thankful for is having you in our lives. Scott and Tyler are blessed by having such wonderful, loving parents. Love, B and B

Trent and Kristi said...

Heidi - I saw your blog through Katie's and can't believe what you have gone through! I am so glad your little baby is doing so well despite everything - what a little miracle he is! You amaze me! My thoughts and prayers are with your little guy! Hope everything is going well! By the way, you look absolutely fabulous!

Julia M. said...

You are so good at counting your blessings. It truly inspires me. I love this list of the things you are grateful for. I love the manger scene, especially the one from (what looks like) Bethlehem. I have one similar to it that I got there, and it makes the holiday season complete for me! I love setting it up and celebrating our Savior Jesus Christ this time of year. You're amazing Heidi!

Heather said...

Love you so much. We are so thankful for you, Danny, Scott and Tyler. You bring so much love into our lives and are an inspiration to so many. Had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Very fun with everyone and the best food. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Just thought I'd leave you a little note: YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!! You now will need to proceed to the Jay and Kerry blog to get your directions!!!

The MacMizzles said...

I hear you on the whole giving thanks things. I personally never in my life dreamed that I would have it so good, I constantly pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I am so happy for you and Danny. Again, I hope I can meet you all some day.

Jen J said...

Great post, Heidi. You amaze me how you're always so positive. You prove that you can't be happy without being grateful first!