Fun Times! We have been so blessed to be able to enjoy life. We love where we are and feel so fortunate for our many blessings and opportunities to have so many great adventures like going to Mazatlan and playing at the beach. I am grateful for memories of good times. They make me happy.

Danny the Dentist...Danny loves his profession. He loves working with his hand, working with others and has been so fortunate to have some great mentors and associateships in dentistry. I feel so blessed that my husband loves the profession that he chose. You realize how lucky you are when you enjoy what you do every day. This is a picture of one of his students work. Thank goodness for dental school.

Comments

Julia M. said…
Oh my goodness! It looks like you had so much fun! I love these pictures, and am a bit envious of being at the beach in Novemeber! You look so wonderful! And your family is so darling. Happy Thanksgiving!
Kerry Hoaglund said…
I'm glad for dental school, too...otherwise, who else would fix my awful set of teeth?!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons