Sunday, May 12, 2019

2019 CYO regional meet

Laurel moved from American Fork, UT, to Eldorado Hills.  It's an upscale neighborhood 30 minutes northeast of Sacramento.  


Cute Missy with her baba







Living the dream!  Ha ha.  Assembling new patio furniture.


Also the American dream:  A 3 car garage.  It was fun seeing them and their nice pad.  I'm a bit jealous of it but not of Ryan's commute.

5/11/19 was the last track meet of the season at DVC.




Kira participated in the 4x100 relay, which took 1st.



Skylar finishes the 4x100 in 1st place.


Kira finished the 100m in 3rd place with a time of 16.2


Kira's medley relay took 1st also, with Mariah, Skylar, Skylar.
Overall, track was a great experience for Kira.  I was pleased that she could get herself to her events and that she made friends.  Also it's great that she was so fast with so little training.   I've been thinking about upgrading my old Rebel XTi to a Canon 5d mkiii since it can do video, but everyone warns me about buying used stuff on craigslist.  I understand they're worried that people get rid of defective stuff, but my experience has been that people need cash or the next model more and therefore post functional, good quality stuff. 

Okay, bye. 

No comments: