Saturday, May 4, 2019

The Flossers

Shawna asked if Blake wanted to be in the Vista Oaks talent show.  He said he did but I was doubtful that he would actually do it.  We went to an easter egg hunt in the afternoon and then he stayed with the kids to rehearse.  When I got to the talent show he was laughing, having fun and seemed excited.  As his time get closer, he started to get a little more nervous but he went up and did it.   He was so serious in the beginning and then went into a great fort night dance.  It was awesome and he did great.  It was fun to have fun and be with some friends.  I know it wasn't easy for him and he did it.  Go Blake! After we went to BJ's to celebrate.  It was a fun date.  Danny met us there from the mens pinewood derby meeting.  



No comments:

School starts and the beach trip

  11th grade at Northgate 6th grade at Foothill 4th grade at Valle Verde Ralph did not want his picture taken Normal amount of contempt from...