They say that when your second comes along your baby all of a sudden becomes a giant. I still can't believe how big Scott is. Overnight he has become huge!! What 19 months can do to someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
2 comments:
I love this picture. Too cute! They look like you just caught them hanging out together.
Awwwww! So cute. Your two little men. Can't wait for the next time I get to come see them. Whether "the project" is a success or not, I'll be there the 1st weekend in November.
Post a Comment