I am so grateful for Danny. He takes such good care of the boys. Scott and he play non-stop and he is so caring to the baby. I feel so blessed to have such an supportive and amazing husband. Not to mention he takes great photos like this one. I love you Danny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of August
Last week we dropped off Scott at BYU. Nick Parronchi, from his mission, came with us. We drove IS300 and CBR and took turns riding/drivin...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
5 comments:
You guys are such a perfect couple. I love it. Tyler is so handsome; he looks so strong. Bravo Tyler.
I've known that husband of yours since we were in 7th grade. I have never met anyone as talented as he is. He can do anything he sets his mind to.
He is looking so handsome and healthy. I just love looking into his eyes. They tell so much.
LOOK at those eyes. i love your baby. he's too dang cute and so brave and strong.
Post a Comment