Monday, October 15, 2007

My echo

I had en echo on Friday because the doctors thought that I might have an undetected chd. My sister has a coartation of the aorta and bicuspid instead of tricuspid valve which is also a left side defect. Doctors thought that I might have a bicuspid valve since it is often undetected, however, my echo came back normal. This is great news, since a defect in me, Heather and Tyler would raise both me and my sister's chances of having a child with a heart defect to 20-25%. It is amazing to see the heart so clear with an echo. They printed out a picture of my heart that looks like the shape of a heart.

No comments:

School starts and the beach trip

  11th grade at Northgate 6th grade at Foothill 4th grade at Valle Verde Ralph did not want his picture taken Normal amount of contempt from...