Seminary

When I teach seminary my entire day goes better. It is amazing to be with these amazing high schoolers in the morning.  I felt crummy yesterday.  Fever, sore throat, so cold. Knew my body needed sleep to overcome whatever bug I had but got up early to teach and miraculously feel so much better!  Spiritually fed and the Lord is able to bless in ways that we can't comprehend.

Grateful for Danny who gets the kids ready and manages the home in the morning so I got to sub today. It is amazing how the spirit guides.  We spent some of the lesson talking about how each of the kids blessed others. I wanted them to know their worth and how much Heavenly Father loves them.

Comments

Chelle said…
I am amazed at the amount of energy you have, Heidi. What a wonderful experience to be able to teach Seminary! It really is cool how the Lord pours out blessings upon us when we serve Him!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons