change

It is amazing how fast sunday sometimes has a theme attached to it.  Last week I was praying about what to do for work and our family.  I am not sure if the Lord just pointed out things to me and resonated a theme for me or if everyone felt what I felt but it amazes me how he answers prayers and fasts.

Testimonies seemed to be centered around change and growth.  In Gospel Doctrine the lesson was on the Israelites having a hard time with change.  They often wanted to revert to their old ways, but ultimately the Lord had greater plans with them that took growth and change.  Relief Society was about growing and not getting stuck. 

They were all answers to my prayers.  I realized the importance and excitement of growth and change.  I look forward to this new season in my life with work and whatever that entails.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons