Scott had his first day of kindergarten at R. Paul Krey (DDS) elementary. We all rode bikes to the school, met his teachers, and got him checked in. He was excited to be there, and I was glad, because I think I cried on the first day of school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...


1 comment:
That whole area looks really nice! Way to go Scott. Into the big leagues now.
Post a Comment