Fun at the Bains

We had a church dinner party at the Bains which was a lot of fun. A cool photo Danny took of the moon.
David & Dayna Bain, Norma & Ken Bailey, Stephanie & Michael Hilton and us eating yummy good everyone brought.

We played 2 truths and 1 lie. A game where you have to guess what the lie is around their fire-pit. It was really fun. How well do you know us?? Danny: 1) Heidi & I met on our missions in Spain 2) I a model for Safeway Dogfood 3) When I ran sound at BYU, I fell asleep at the mixer, and got heavy feedback during a huge assembly. Heidi 1) I was the first female wrestler for my high school 2) I was a liver candidate for Tyler 3) I was Danny's first kiss.

Comments

Julia M. said…
How fun! I think the lie for Danny is where you met and that you were the first female wrestler, although I might have to change my mind on that. :) I love it! Has Danny told you the story about the Pick "n Pull? We were driving past it the other day, and Ben loved telling me a story about Danny and his favorite car in the junk yard and a date. I can't even remember what the car's called, but it made me laugh!
Amy said…
So, I know you and Danny didn't meet on your mission:) But I didn't know about the dog food modeling! And I have no idea about which one of yours was a lie; can grownups donate livers for babies? They all sounded pretty plausible...
chickadee3357 said…
I know Danny's lie is where you guys met, but I have NO idea what Heidi's is!! Looks like things are going well with Tyler. Can't wait to see you now that we are back in town.
Kerry Hoaglund said…
Hmmm...I would guess that the lie is where you and Danny met and the wrestler one! I have no idea really! Ha ha ha! That looks like a fun night! Isn't it nice to have good friends to hang out with?!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons