Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
4 comments:
Yes, it's normal! London loves to watch me put on make-up and try hand at it herself.
Hang in there until the surgery...you are so incredibly strong!
FINALLY!!!! My Aiden does the same thing. Every time I get out the lip gloss he wants some. I think it's because it tastes like berry. I don't know. But man it is funny isn't it?
This is so cute. I love the photo of him putting on the gloss. What can we expect when our boys hang out with their mothers all day? Max likes to walk around wearing my purse.
Fun! Kids and make up are the funnest things to watch! I love it!
Post a Comment