Monday, June 10, 2019

Livin' the dream

Last night the Olsons came over for din din and a smore's fire.  It was fun.  Britton and I were sitting on the couch while the kids were playing outside and I said, "Living the dream!"  Like, sitting down and doing nothing is living the dream.  

I wanted to memorialize the event with my big camera.  



Hanna and the critter face

Kira's posed smile is a little more natural than it was in the past



Mr. Hollywood in his element






2 comments:

Chelle said...

The critter face, ha ha! Turin would make that all the time! Sounds like you guys have a wonderful friendship with Britton's family. It's nice when the kids get along too!

Lindsey said...

Haha I love that critter face from Hanna. What a cute picture of Blake too!

September

Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...