Kira, to me as I was getting ready for work: "When I'm a mom, can I shave?"
"Yes."
"When I'm a mom, can I buy whatever I want?"
"Yes."
"So I can buy toys, candy, doughnuts and ham?"
"Yes."
"And I'm gonna buy twenty million of pizza, twenty million doughnuts, right Daddy?"
"Yes."
That made her happy.
Thursday, October 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
1 comment:
Ha! What a funny lady. Sweets and ham. And shaving. Def makes being a mom worth it. :)
Post a Comment