Kira J

Here's a happy Kira with a chocolate fudge bar.  She knows to only eat them in the kitchen.


The problem is that she can't finish a whole bar in one sitting.


So she puts the half-eaten ones in the freezer for later.

The problem with that is she doesn't retrieve the half-eaten ones to finish; she fetches a new one.

And Blakey's just excited to have any kind of food.  The rest of the kids won't eat my lentils, but Blakey likes them.  They're hecka cheap, nutritious, satisfying, and keep well in the fridge.

Comments

cici said…
Blakey will happily eat the ones in the freezer ;)
I like Kira's new hairdo and no chocolate stains on he dress! Amazing
Chelle said…
That pic with the chocolate mouth is classic. My kids do that too, with putting the half-eaten stuff in the fridge and never eating the rest. And I can't believe Blake will eat lentils! I made lentil soup once. I thought it was divine; everyone else told me to never make it again.
DavidandJuliann said…
We'll have to get the recipe.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons