This is when I went to Max's wedding one day late...My mom told me she thought it was Friday and sure enough she was right. While I missed the dancing and mingling lucky me got to hang out with my bestie Laurel and her sweet little guy. These little men are about 3 monhths apart. Our last kids are 1 day apart. Robin served me up some yummy mexican from the night before and her bundt cake that was SOOO good. I can't stop thinking about it. I got to actually talk to the special couple Max and Emily without any rush. It was a fabulous post wedding night...so if you aren't quite ready for your wedding to end in a night, just invite me and I might just extend the party! This is my life with 4.
Friday, September 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of August
Last week we dropped off Scott at BYU. Nick Parronchi, from his mission, came with us. We drove IS300 and CBR and took turns riding/drivin...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
No comments:
Post a Comment