Sunday, July 8, 2012

Gym Classes

I have loved trying classes at the gym.  They are so much more fun for me than working out alone.  I am one who gets easily bored and lazy on my own.  In case  you didn't know, I am an extravert and enjoy being around other people which makes it fun.  Danny came with me the other day which was fun.

The first time I took a class I couldn't walk or move for a couple of days.  Now I can lift a little more and don't get quite as sore so it is progress.  Now I just need to learn to eat a little healthier.  The thing about working out and nursing is that I am eating all day.  Often a ton of brownies because I am so hungry.  I know it would be good for me to eat healthier and give me more energy. I just need to get into a rountine.  Someday I will make it a goal.  

No comments:

School starts and the beach trip

  11th grade at Northgate 6th grade at Foothill 4th grade at Valle Verde Ralph did not want his picture taken Normal amount of contempt from...