Lake of the Pines


We spent six days with my folks and sibs at the Lake of the Pines resort near Auburn, CA. We rented a home on the water and had a great time.

I have never seen my dad so motivated as when he fishes. This time, he got a big payback in the form of a 2lb largemouth bass.

Heidi did an open water swim alongside our craigslist raft

Kira fell asleep in the tube

Adam boiled some crawdads he had caught. Hey, everything tastes good when cooked in butter and salt!
Scott wasn't a fan of the boiled crawdad.


The best picture I've ever taken of the kids!

A not-so-relaxing lunch at a Mexican restaurant in Auburn

Comments

Chelle said…
Thanks for the awesome pics Danny--you always capture such great moments. It was so fun seeing you guys, too bad it had to be so brief. I'm glad you are all enjoying your new home and community so well.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons