The boys in the hot tub. This is before I cut Tyler's hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September
Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...






4 comments:
These are really great pictures Danny!
Beautiful lighting in all the photos. Love the last one of Scott. Can I have a printout of that one? Or the digital file and I'll print it.
Such beautiful pics, as usual. And such beautiful kiddos!!!
You take great pictures Danny. Kira has grown so much! She's so cute.
Post a Comment