RC Boy Time

This dad is always with his boys fixing things. It is so great when father and son have similar interests. Danny is similar to his dad with their love and skill to fix things. I think Scott is similar. A car broke and Scott told a friend in a very serious tone, "You better bring the car over to me. It sounds like the bearing is loose." After closely examining the car he concluded, "yes, there is something wrong with the bearing." I have no idea, nor do I think Scott had any idea what was wrong, but it was pretty funny. I have no doubt that in about a year this child will be fixing his car and know way more about mechanics than I do. What a great thing to learn from Danny. I see so many similarities in Scott and Danny. Tyler was more interested in showing me skateboard tricks than fixing the car. Here is also Scott cleaning his car and a fort box for the cars. The ramp of the day was a success.


Comments

Julia M. said…
Don't you love being married to a smart man? I do! And your sons will definitely benefit from Danny. So cool.
Laurel said…
Scott is such a little mini Danny- it cracks me up. Loved all the pictures at the pool and of Kira and her cousin. Kira is such a petite little doll! Can't wait to see you guys in August.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons